People often ask what problems and conditions can be treated with physiotherapy:
- Spinal problems including prolapsed discs, degeneration, sciatica, lumbago, stiff / painful neck and referred arm and leg pain.
- Joint problems including arthritis, injury, pain, swelling and stiffness in joints such as the elbows, shoulders, wrists, hips, knees and ankles.
- Injuries to muscle, ligament, cartilage and tendon.
- Repetitive strain injuries.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation, for example after hip and knee replacement, or general physiotherapy following surgery.
- Fractures, which can be treated to increase the healing rate and regain full function once the bones have healed.